Contraindications and Precautions
Massage therapy can be provided in many different ways. In some cases, direct or local massage is contraindicated, in other cases general or full body massage is contraindicated.
Please bring the physician’s permission form to the session if you have any serious medical conditions, such as but not limited to: any skin rash, severely allergy, psoriasis...
No massage can be performed if you have:
- Varicose veins (direct massage contraindicated)
- Infected inflammation (direct massage contraindicated)
- Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis (blood clots)
- Fungus (direct massage contraindicated)
- Open wounds or burns (direct massage is contraindicated)
- Elevated body temperature
- Hemorrhage of bleeding
- Severe pain
- Alcohol intoxication
Apex Body Tuning Massage does not perform pregnancy massage.