Body Tuning Policy
Please read the following Body Tuning Policy
- If cancellation is necessary, please give 24-hour notice. If you do not give notice you will be charged a $35 fee at your next appointment. The 2nd time it happens and anytime thereafter, you are charged for the full price of the massage missed. Emergency cancellations are determined at the practitioner discretion.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. If you arrive late, you will lose that time off your session and will still be charged full price.
- If you have a cold, flu, sore throat, stomach virus, poison ivy, skin rash, anything contagious please reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs because massage can be dangerous to you under these conditions.
- Clients must provide a health history and update when necessary.
- Payment is expected at the time service is rendered.
- Sexual harassment is not tolerated.
- If the practitioner safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately and the client will be liable for payment of the scheduled appointment.
- Please shower prior to your session as clean skin is easier to work on.
- Massages are not performed on any guest under the age of 18. Special exemptions to this policy may be approved based upon documented medical or physical needs of the guest. In this case the guests must present written parental or guardian permission prior to massage session and must be scheduled with a same gender therapist. The parent or guardian must accompany the minor to meet the therapist prior the first session with that therapist.