Before and After your Massage Sessions
- Do not eat a heavy meal less than two hours prior to the treatment, it is hard to lie face
down when your stomach is full.
- Please do not be under theinfluence of alcohol or drugs because massage can be
dangerous to you under these conditions.
- Wear loose or comfortable clothes. Sometimes I can do some stretches on the floor
mat after the session.
- Massage improves circulation and the chemical processes in your body, so you can feel
you want to use the restroom in the middle of the session. I recommend you to empty
your bladder before the session starts.
- You will undress until you’re comfortable level and get dressed in privacy before
getting to the table.
- Modest draping will be used during the session
- If you feel my pressure is too much or you feel you need more pressure, if you feel any
discomfort, please let me know. We work as a team and I will appreciate your help and
will be happy to meet your expectations.
- It's better to relax during the session, concentrate on your sensations and try to be
quiet to feel more relaxed. If you fall asleep, your body will get deep relaxing stage.
- After massage get up of the table slowly to not get dizzy. If you were lying on your
back, turn on the side first to safe your low back.
- After the session you can take a shower. I do not recommend you any activities such
as gym or any sports (unless you are getting short pre-event sport massage) I can
recommend you to continue relaxation, visit sauna.
- You may feel muscle soreness next few days, - that's normal body reaction. Drink lots
of water to wash out the toxins from your body, stay warm.
- Sometimes you will need to do some exercises and stretches. I can recommend you
some in between the sessions.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED by Body Tuning Massage Studio. Any illicit
or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by the client and the practitioner’s
safety feels compromised will result in immediate termination of the session, and the
client will be liable for payment of the scheduled appointment.